Our Tool of Choice is WordPress
WordPress is the global leader in web development platforms on the market today. With over 75 million websites being powered by WordPress, we found it easy to fall in love and trust the flexibility it provides for nearly every type of website we have developed. The top reasons we recommend WordPress to our clients include…
- It is flexible to customize.
- Grows with the needs of your business.
- Designs are responsive-ready for mobile devices.
- Many of the expansion tools for WordPress are either free or reasonably priced helping us keep your project within an achievable budget.
- It is user-friendly making it easy for you to be in control of managing changes on your website if you so choose.
- Allows you to enable specific users to access to your website while trusting the integrity of your web files remains secure.
How Much Does a Website Cost?
The cost of a website can vary based on the features, functionality, and level of conversation it needs to hold with the varied visitors your site. We invite you to see your website as an intelligent system that can replicate your sales, marketing or customer service conversations. In doing so, your website can quickly contribute to the growth of your business quickly and more efficiently manage initial customer engagement. We see your website as the initial employee greeting your customers, so we make sure it looks its best and has all the latest information about your company to be of great service to all your guests. This approach has been proven by our customers to save time and money because they are free to devote extra time to the important things – like family and fun.
How Are You Different Than Other Web Designers?
There are a few specific areas that we feel help us stand out from other solution providers in our market:
- We provide a complete solution for your Web Development and Digital Marketing needs (hosting, design, copywriting, SEO, maintenance and marketing)
- Everything we create is proudly Made in the USA. (We never outsource to other providers.)
- We create long-lasting, transparent relationships with our clients.
- For us, it’s about serving you and helping you succeed.
We know you have many choices when finding a web designer or digital marketing partner, but we are hopeful that you’ll find that we’re the best at what we do because we get the complete picture! Some may think it’s old-fashioned, but we take pride in developing relationships with our customers and helping them grow their business. To ensure we can provide the highest quality and value in what we do, we work with local talent to make sure we can engage with your community and feel connected as a part of your journey. Additionally, our “transparent policy” means that you hold the control over your website files which, if ever our situation would change, gives you the freedom to control your brand and your online marketing beyond our relationship.
If you need a new website, have a website that needs an update, or you find yourself considering investing in paid advertising, we hope you’ll give us a call to explore your options. We’ll be happy to share some important things to consider before you spend your money, to make sure it’s well invested!