Thank You for Your Purchase!
We look forward to helping you improve your online presence. Please watch your email for your receipt from PayPal.
To help us serve you better (and faster) we request that you submit your request through our Help Desk form instead of calling our office. Our specially designed ticket system allows your request to be quickly distributed to our Production Manager on guard allowing for first-come-first-serve assignment and completion of your request as quickly as possible.
What to Expect When You Submit a Help Desk Request
- You should receive an immediate email notification confirming to you that your request was received. (Please check your SPAM folder and/or set firstname.lastname@example.org as an approved sender.)
- Typically, all tickets submitted are completed within 24 hours but can take up to 48 hours during high volume times.
- If we have questions we’ll reach out to the person whose contact information was provided.
- When complete, you will receive a message from the Help Desk staff to notify you that your request was completed so you’ll have 24 hours to check our work and make sure all is fine, before we close your ticket.
- Any additional changes or recommendations can be addressed directly with the Technician who emailed you or you can submit another Help Desk form entry to address additional changes.
We appreciate your trust in us and look forward to the opportunity to serve you.
CEO & Communication Specialist