Marketing For Authors
If you’re an aspiring author, you have many questions about marketing for authors including…
- Where do you start?
- Will I find a publisher or should I self-publish?
- How do I market or distribute my book?
Wouldn’t it be great to have someone to help you work through these questions? Now you can! Our team of Author’s Assistants can take the guess work out of your journey and help you get ahead on your marketing.
What We Can Do For You…
- Research Market Analysis
- Perform a Competitive Analysis for Publisher Proposal
- Book Layout & Cover Design
- Website Design & Updates
- Prepare Press Kit & Promotional Materials
- Prepare and Manage Media Campaign
- Manage Online and Off-Line Book Tours
- Enter Book Awards
- Organize Live Events
- Coordinate Amazon Best Seller Campaign
- Coordinate Email Marketing
- Submit Articles
- Coordinate Speaking Schedule
- Prepare E-Newsletter / E-Zine
- Manage Social Media and Online Marketing Campaigns
If you’d like to schedule a FREE consultation on how we can help you with your book endeavor, please call our office at 636-379-1750 to schedule a meeting.